[3830] LY2BTA ARI RESULT

ANDY andriusi at siauliai.omnitel.net
Sun May 2 22:30:42 EDT 1999

                                ARI SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 02-May-99

    Callsign Used : LY2BTA
        Operators : ANDRIUS IGNOTAS

         Category : SOABMIX

 Default Exchange : 59(9)#

             Name :  Andrius Ignotas
          Address : P.O.BOX 15
   City/State/Zip : KURSENAI,LT-5420
          Country : Lithuania

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160SSB       1           1          1       0         1
   80SSB       1           1          1       0         1
   40SSB       4           4         13       1         2
   20CW      116         116        653      20        17
   20SSB     150         150       1035      45        19
   15CW       19          19        176      13         2
   15SSB       6           6         51       3         1
   10CW        2           2         20       2         0
   10SSB       1           1         10       1         0

 Totals      300         300       1960      85        43

    Final Score = 250880 points.

Rig: KENWOOD TS850S/AT + PA
Ant: Dipoles, YAGI

Remarks: Nice test but I have not enough time to work all time.
         Only few hours of operation.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.