[3830] 9A7P, ARI contest, SOMB MIX LP ARI CONTEST 1999.

hrle at rkp.ice.hr hrle at rkp.ice.hr
Mon May 3 16:23:01 EDT 1999

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
                                     Category: Single Op, Mixed

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS    PROV.   DXCC

     Totals    662     1809    107       91    1809 * 198

                 Score: 358,182 points

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH - Hrle

Equipment Description:

rtx: ts440s, ants: 2el quad, dipoles 40&80m, pwr: 80 W  (80m -> 20 W)

Club Affiliation:

Remarks> hehe, I can only laugh, ... with this number of QSO I should
         do at least 300 mults... Even on low bands I didnt do much
         Italians (low activity or bad condx?) and on high bands I even
         havent heard them at all... On 80m I had lot of problems with ant
         and rtx... will be ok next year maybe...
                        LONG LIVE CW

         73 from 9A6NHH (16yrs)...

                                   9A7P CONTEST TEAM

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com