[3830] N2MG Honor Sprint #2 SOHP

Gilmer, Mike mgilmer at gnlp.com
Mon May 24 09:35:23 EDT 1999

     Call used: N2MG                                           Location:
NY

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power:
1500

     Callsign of Operator: N2MG

     Exchanged Information: N2MG nr MIKE NY

     band      QSOs     points
      20         23         23
      15         18         18
      10          2          2

     TOTAL       43         43   X   19 multipliers  =  817

     Comments:  Glad to offer (the only?) NY mult.  10 was a ghost land.
I was Hi power/ Low (A3 at 15feet) antenna! Tnx to those who pulled my
signal out of the mud.
Took a few Qs to get into the Sprint "swing" - NA helped.
Tried to operate w/o my real keyer and paddle, BAD idea (for me).
Hooked it back up 15 min into contest.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     contest committee.

     Name: Mike Gilmer                     Call: N2MG
           4600 SR 26
           Vernon, NY  13476

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com