[3830] WPX 2C3NJW SB15 LP UA

Clive Whelan Clive_Whelan at compuserve.com
Mon May 31 06:36:51 EDT 1999

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY
SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-May-99, 30-May-99

    Callsign Used : 2C3NJW
         Operator : GW3NJW

         Category : Single band 15m. Low Power.
Unassisted.

 Default Exchange : 599#

             Name : CLIVE WHELAN
          Address : 9 ST MARGARET'S PLACE
   City/State/Zip : CARDIFF CF4 7AD,
                    UNITED KINGDOM
          Country : WALES

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points
Prefixes

____

   15CW      664         656       1253      416

____

 Totals      664         656       1253      416

    Final Score = 521248 points.

 Equipment FT1000MP 100 watts output for all
contacts
 _________

 Antenna   132ft inverted vee doublet at 30 ft
agl
 _________

 Logging    TR log
 ________

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Murphy struck in the form of a thunderstorm on
Saturday, enforcing
 a 1.5 hour QRT

 This is to certify that in the contest I have
operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed
fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date 31 May 1999   Signed C. Whelan  Call GW3NJW

Written Mon, 31 May 1999 09:25