[3830] YL4U WPX CW M/S

Girts Budis YL2KL yl2kl at apollo.lv
Mon May 31 15:51:53 EDT 1999

   CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: YL4U                     Country:  Latvia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES      Antenna

      160       15       46   3.1        3        Inv.V
       80      178      416   2.3       24        Single Q
       40      507     1639   3.2      105        4 el. @ 40 m
       20     1095     2471   2.3      315        6 el. @ 40 m
       15     1597     4017   2.5      439        5 el. @ 25 m
       10       43       93   2.2       23        6 el. @ 25 m
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   3435     8682   2.5      909  =   7,891,938

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: YL2KL, YL3DW, YL2KA

Equipment Description: IC-775DSP, IC-756 + kW

                             Signature

MAILING ADDRESS: Girts Budis (YL2KL)

                 P.O.Box 19,

                Ainazi LV-4035