[3830] K5HP SOAB (A)

Terry R. Hackworth k5hp at ionet.net
Mon May 31 11:25:31 EDT 1999

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-May-99, 30-May-99

    Callsign Used : K5HP
             Operator : K5HP

         Category : SOAB (A)

 Default Exchange : 599

             Name : Terry R. Hackworth
          Address : 4224 Ryan Drive, N.E.
   City/State/Zip : Piedmont, OK  73078
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   80CW        4           4          9        0
   40CW      141         141        387       75
   20CW      303         303        746      153
   15CW      332         332        736      196
   10CW       46          46         79       18

 Totals      826         826       1957      442

    Final Score = 864994 points.

Comments:

My first try at WPX.  Wow, lots of stations all over the world.  Fast
moving contest and really tests one's concentration.  Lost about 5 hours
of contest time due to call out to fix a commercial transmitter.
Then getting back on the air Sunday found the rotor stuck to the North West.
There sure is a lot to learn in this contesting enterprize, like extra rigs,
extra rotors, and experience being the most important.  Thanks to the
sponsors and the many operators.  Was a heck of a lot of fun.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com