[3830] CX9AU CQWWDX SSB 1999 SO/AB/LP

Daniel Daniel
Mon Nov 1 20:28:41 EST 1999

CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1999

Call: CX9AU Country: Uruguay

Mode: SSB Category: Single Operator Low Power

BAND QSO QSO PTS PTS/QSO ZONES COUNTRIES

160 0 0 0.00 0 0

80 7 10 1.43 5 6

40 23 37 1.61 13 14

20 215 554 2.58 27 52

15 199 537 2.70 26 45

10 521 1485 2.85 22 67

Totals 965 2623 2.72 93 184 =3D> 726,571

Equipment Description:

YaesuFT-707 - FV-707DM remote

Antenas dipoles

Not work full wek end because on Sunday was the eleccion day in Uruguay =
and I wasn,t at home=20

all day.

My surprise was more South America stations than others CQWW (LUs PYs =
CXs)

I CONTACT HC8N ON THE FIVE BANDS I WORKED=20

On 40 I listen all EU stations and a lot of USA but is very dificult =
this year with 100w,I think

we used 2 or 3 kw but not catch anything with ours KWs QRM.

Club Affiliation: Radio Club Uruguayo=20

MAILING ADDRESS:

Daniel Neves CX9AU

Irlanda 1945 Ap. 302=20

Montevideo, URUGUAY 11400