[3830] CQWW SSB W4MR Multi-Single HP

AA4NC at aol.com AA4NC at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 21:35:33 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: W4MR
Operator(s): AA4NC, KI7WX, N4CW, K4MA
Station: AA4NC

Class: Multi-Single HP

  160:     18      7     15
   80:     43     12     33
   40:    144     20     68
   20:    941     37    134
   15:    523     36    119
   10:   1046     35    131
-------------------------------
Total:   2715    147    500  =  5,029,131

Comments:

Our first M/S in CQWW - A semi-serious effort, but we were plagued by poor packet connections and too few operators (1 full time / 3 part time). However, conditions were great and we had fun.
A big tip of the hat to KI7WX who wins the 'MR insomniac Iron Man award for staying up most of the contest. Thanks to K4MA who loaned me the computer and who stopped me from setting mine on fire when it started giving me crap just because I wanted the COM ports to actually work!
Congrats to W2A for an awesome M/S score. I can't wait to read your writeup.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com