[3830] CQWW SSB ve6fi Multi-Multi HP

dcoolica at planet.eon.net dcoolica at planet.eon.net
Mon Nov 1 19:55:46 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: ve6fi
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: Multi-Multi HP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    162     12     10
   80:    494     18     31
   40:   1192     32     94
   20:   1094     37    110
   15:   1717     37    133
   10:   1488     32    118
-------------------------------
Total:   6147    168    496  =  9,783,376

Comments:

It was really a great contest. It just seemed that everything went
great. After this contest there was no dead equipment sitting in the
hallway! It was great having a few more operators than normal.  Yes,
with 10 and 15 open it does make for more Q's, especially when on
Saturday morning 15 opened at 3:00 AM local time and did not close to
early.

Evan picked away on 160 for our greatest showing there ever. Now if we
only had some beverages! We thought all the bands were good and we are
thankful for that.

The full time operators were: Evan VE6FI, Denis VE6AQ, Gerry VE6LB, Paul
VE6PY,
Bryan VE6NA, Norbert VE6NWG. Other Operators were Jay VE6JAY and Terry
VE6EM.

Denis / Evan VE6FI

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com