[3830] CQ WW SSB TM6Z SOSB/10 HP

F11556 at aol.com F11556 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 13:38:25 EST 1999

       HF Contest Summary Sheet - CQ WW SSB 1999

Callsign:  TM6Z                      Total Claimed Score    461.045

      Super-Duper: V9.11
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-97      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0       0       0       0       0    1056     1056

QSO Points      0       0       0       0       0    2665     2665

Bonus/Mult.     0       0       0       0       0     173      173

136 Countries + 37 Zones

TX/RX      Kenwood TS 850 SAT

Power o/p  500 Watts

Antennas   6 elements Yagi

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Name      CQ FRENCH GANG                        Callsign  TM6Z

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com