[3830] CQWW SSB VE2ZP SOAB HP

VE2ZP at rac.ca VE2ZP at rac.ca
Tue Nov 2 23:33:18 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: VE2ZP
Operator(s): VE2ZP
Station: VE2ZP

Class: SOAB HP

  160:     19      7      8
   80:    314     12     33
   40:    172     19     61
   20:    338     32    103
   15:    299     24     91
   10:    569     28    106
-------------------------------
Total:   1711    122    402  =  2,305,076

Comments:

     - A problem in my KT-34xa went undetected until the contest began.
       First, I could't get any runs going.  Then, I noticed my ground-
       mounted vertical was a better performer on 15m.  The day after the
       contest, I took the driven elements apart and sorted things, but
       what a disappointment.  There's always next year, right?

      - I was very disappointed in the stations I heard asking people to
       spot them on DXClusters.  This is against the rules, and the CQWW
       Committee should crack down on this nonsense.  On my entry form, I'll
       name the names of the fools who asked me.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com