[3830] CQWW SSB OH2U Multi-Multi HP

oh2xx at sral.fi oh2xx at sral.fi
Thu Nov 4 15:30:09 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: OH2U
Operator(s): OH1JT, OH2FT, OH2BVI, OH2HE, OH2IW, OH2JTE, OH2LUR/ES2RR, OH2XX, OH4YR, OH4JFN, OH6CT, OH6EI, OH7BX, OH7JR, OH8KXK
Station:

Class: Multi-Multi HP

  160:    683      9     64
   80:    800     24     84
   40:   1337     37    135
   20:   3202     40    171
   15:   2616     40    159
   10:   2146     40    184
-------------------------------
Total:  10784    190    797  =  21 939 036

Comments:

This was the best concert Paksalo Philharmonics (a.k.a. OH2U) has ever held.
Huge and active audience made it a thrill our orchestra will remember for long.

Not to mention the excellent acoustic environment in our global concert hall.
What a blast.

And just to emphasize the fact that we take live music seriously we now and
then break records. This time it was a 30 years old piece composed by OH5SM. A
song that was just being played for too long.

A big thank you to all for QSOs.

73 de Kari, OH2XX

P.S.
Despite the fact that encore was only demanded by ourselves we'll do it!

OH2U - Contesting at the state of Art.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com