[3830] SS CW W6KC SOLP

Jim W6KC at arrl.net
Sun Nov 7 23:43:34 EST 1999

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1999

      Call: W6KC                     Section:  LAX
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator, Low =
Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       36       72        -
       40      124      248        -
       20      181      362        -
       15      352      704        -
       10      148      296        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    841     1682       79

               Score:  132,878

Power Output: 100 watts     Hours of operation: 24

Equipment Description:

TS- 450SAT
3 El Mosley TA33-Jr at 40 Ft
40/80 Trap Inverted V at 35 Ft

My first sweep ever on CW!  Thanks a bunch to three of the last four =
multiplier stations I needed for calling me:  KP2N called me Sunday AM =
and gave me his NR 14, VO1MP found me a bit later, I finally heard and =
worked my only WYO and then VE4GV called me for the sweep with about 2 =
hours before the end of the contest! =20

73,

Jim, W6KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com