[3830] K2SX SS CW SOU LP ENY

k2sx at juno.com k2sx at juno.com
Mon Nov 8 20:43:56 EST 1999

Final score:  381 QSOs x 79 sections = 60,198

Nice to get a sweep on cw.  Managed to get VY1JA just as he was fading
out on 15 on Sun afternoon for #77.  KP2N was #78 and was lucky enough to
figure out he was listening split before the big guys got up there and
covered me up.  VE4GV was last and one of the easiest.  Now I can skip
the SSB mess and pay attention to my xyl so I won't feel so bad doing CQ
WW CW.  Tnx to those who heard my puny signal (FT-1000MP barefoot to
Butternut vertical).

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com