[3830] W0SD (WD0T, op) HP SS CW S/O

Todd Dravland wd0t at sd.cybernex.net
Wed Nov 10 22:52:37 EST 1999

                         1999 ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: W0SD                                           Location: SD

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: WD0T

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: nr B W0SD 62 SD

     Hours of Operation: 24:00

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80         94        188
      40        542       1084
      20        325        650
      15        247        494
      10        162        324
     -------------------------
     TOTAL     1370       2740   X   78 multipliers  =  213,720

     Club or Team Name: smc

     Comments:
      Thanks to Ed and Edith for the hospitality and the great station to
      operate!  And a special thanks to Bill, W4AN, for providing the needed
      software before the contest, thanks again Bill!!
      Highlight was Saturday first hour of 121 Q's, on 10 meters
       a personal SS best hour. Starting on 10m here in S.D. almost unheard
       of, but it was the right choice this time.
      Conditions great Saturday on all bands, and not as good Sunday.  It was
      as hard of a grind on Sunday as I have ever experienced in 22 years of
      doing SS.  Just no one around to work. Great job by all of those who
      hung in there during the slow time Sunday, and persisted to the end.

     Thanks for all the contacts. God Bless! Todd,WD0T

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date_11/10/99_ Signature_Todd Dravland_ Call_WD0T_

     Name: Ed Gray                         Call: W0SD
           Route 2  Box 151
           Salem, SD  57058

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com