[3830] WA8RPK WAEDC SCORE SOABHP

Tmsqueeky at aol.com Tmsqueeky at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 12:29:59 EST 1999

WAEDC RTTY Contest

OK GOOD CONTEST, FIRST TNX TO THE WAEDC GROUP FOR HAVING THE CONTEST AND TO
ALL THAT WORKED ME.  STARTED LATE FORGOT THE TIME, FINALLY GOT EVERYTHING
STRAIGHT AND GOT GOING. I THOUGHT THE BANDS WERE NOT THAT GOOD, BUT 10 ON SAT
AND SUN WERE GOING VERY STRONG, JUST WISH I COULD HEAR MORE STATIONS FM THIS
QTH. SRI TO ALL THE STATION THAT CALLED THAT I COULDNT PULL IN, JUST NOT
STRONG
ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET U.  DID BEAT LAST YRS SCORE, TOOK ME AWHILE, BUT GOT ON
TO THE QTC BUSINESS AND WAS HAPPY TO HELP ALL I COULD.  GOOD LK TO ALL.
73--- TOM WA8RPK

Call used: WA8RPK
Location:  OH

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  QTCs Mults
80         0     0     0     0
40        17    17     0     4
20       137   137    21    24
15        68    68    75    24
10        75    75   110    27
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    297   297   206    79

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 81486                              RIG KENWD TS-450S
                                                             ANTENNA   2 ELE
BEAM & VERTICAL
Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.5                AMP       AMERITRON AL-82Q
                                                             COMPUTER
PENTIUM 100
Power Output: 500                                  TNC       PAKRATT 232MBX

Club Participation: None

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 99___/11___/14___  Signature TOM MOORE SR.____________Call
WA8RPK__________

TIME  WKED