[3830] VA7CC JIDX SSB SOABHP

Pat Flynn pflynn at fsj.net
Mon Nov 15 21:22:38 EST 1999

                        JA INTERNATIONAL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Nov-99, 13-Nov-99

    Callsign Used : VA7CC
        Operators : PAT FLYNN

         Category : SOABHP

 Default Exchange : 59 03

             Name : Patrick J. Flynn
          Address : 8927 83a St.
   City/State/Zip : Fort St. John, BC, V1J-6M1
          Country : Canada

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points      Mults

   20SSB      19          19         19         14
   15SSB      55          55         55         27
   10SSB      43          43         86         25

 Totals      117         117        160         66

    Final Score = 10560 points.

Nothing on either 80 or 40 here.  20 meters was so-so.
After getting a late start I got a call from a nieghbor
indicating they were getting TVI when I was operating on
10 meters.   A run over with a highpass filter solved
their problem totally.  Then a quick bite to eat and
I was back on the air.  An hour later and the Q rate
was dropping off quickly.  Another hour or so and the
bands dropped out and pretty much stayed that way for the
rest of the weekend here.

Pat Flynn (VE7AGJ/VA7CC)
pflynn at fsj.net
ve7agj at rac.ca