[3830] 1999 Nov. SS SSB Low power

Andy McLellan ve9dx at brunnet.net
Sun Nov 21 21:08:20 EST 1999

       ARRL November Sweepstakes

CALL USED      VE9DX       MODE: PHONE   ARRL SECTION: Maritime

SCORING:  124  QSO points x   42 sections =
5208  claimed score

Count 2 points per complete QSO.
_________________

      5208 Claimed Score     62   QSOs     42  Sections
      100  Power Output             Hrs of Op

Equipment Description:
Rigs:  TS-850
Antennas:  System 1

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my
knowledge.
I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."