[3830] ARRL SS SSB K0OU SO High Power

km0l at tfs.net km0l at tfs.net
Sun Nov 21 21:36:30 EST 1999

                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Section: MO

-------------------------------
Total:  1264  x     79  =   199,712

Comments:

Rig 1: TS-940S, TL-922 A (KW) - C4SXL
           pentium90 w/NA10
 Rig 2: TS-430S, MLA2500B (KW) - hightower vert
           486 laptop w/NA10 networked

Short skip was great for SS - had fun on 10 meters Saturday - but on Sunday the
DX on 10 complained about our domestic contest on their DX freq's.
Got the sweep at 13:37 Sunday morning thanks to KP2D on 15 meters. Worked VY1ja
and VE8JR in the first hour along with PAC, KL7, and PR- and even worked VE8EV
Sunday afternoon. Ne worked 3 NWT's before..
Had fun but sorry our multi-op didn't materialize. I had it set up for multi-op
but ended up doing it solo.
CU all in CQWW CW next weekend.
73 de K0OU Steve in KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com