[3830] ARRL SS SSB KF3BE S/O HP

Geovincent at aol.com Geovincent at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 19:46:25 EST 1999

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1999

      Call: KF3BE                    Section:  MDC
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       79      158        -
       40      189      378        -
       20       60      120        -
       15       41       82        -
       10      139      278        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    508     1016       79

               Score:  80,264

Power Output: 500 watts     Hours of operation: 23.5

Equipment Description: FT-1000MP

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                             Signature George E. Vincent

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               George E. Vincent  KF3BE
               16004 Pond Meadow Ln