[3830] ARRL SS SSB N1XS @ KB1H SO Unlimited

cterkla at ici.net cterkla at ici.net
Tue Nov 23 00:05:23 EST 1999

                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: N1XS @ KB1H
Operator(s): N1XS
Station: KB1H

Class: SO Unlimited
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

Section: CT

  160:      0
-------------------------------
Total:   1045 x     79  =  165,118

Comments:

Power Output: _kw___ watts     Hours of operation: _23.5___

Equipment Description:
                       ICOM 775
                       Kenwood TL-922
                       KB1H Antenna Farm

Thanks to Dick for the use of the station.  His antennas
aren't really perfect for SS but they are probably better
than the operator!  They will perfom much better this
coming weekend! Had the sweep early on Sunday, MAR was
the last one and he called me!  Had the others early and
MT, OR, and NV were the last three states. Second try at
the SSB SS and second sweep. A personal good showing in
several areas. Made all of my goals. Thanks to everyone
for the QSO's.

Club Affiliation: YANKEE CLIPPER CONTEST CLUB

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com