[3830] VE5SF - SSB/SS - SO, LP

Ferris, Sam ERM Sam.Ferris.erm at govmail.gov.sk.ca
Wed Nov 24 08:59:45 EST 1999

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1999

      Call: VE5SF                    Section:  SK
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                               Low Power
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       22       44        -
       40      176      352        -
       20      263      526        -
       15      369      738        -
       10      575     1150        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1405     2810       79

               Score:  221,990

Power Output: 150 watts     Hours of operation: 23.9

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT1000D/FT1000MP
TH7/TH6 and TA34 on 10, 15 and 20 metres
XM240, HF2V and wires on 40M, HF2V and wires on 80M
1/4 Sloper on 160M

Comments:

On track to beat last years best until the last 3 hours,
then rates fell and I really don't know why...anyone else
experience this?  Made a lot more use of the second radio
this year. Many thanks to all those that called.  Quebec
was the toughest for me this time.  Thanks to VY1JA for
YT as usual.

Sam Ferris
VE5SF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com