[3830] CQWW CW OH7M Multi-Single HP

oh4xx at sral.fi oh4xx at sral.fi
Mon Nov 29 03:23:16 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: OH7M
Operator(s): OH4XX,OH6LNI,OH7MS,OH7MHL,OH7KD,OH7KIR
Station:

Class: Multi-Single HP

  160:     67     14     65
   80:    134     24     93
   40:    661     36    127
   20:   1374     39    137
   15:   1458     40    133
   10:    905     40    148
-------------------------------
Total:   4599    193    703  =  9.9M

Comments:

Rigs: http://www.qsl.net/oh7m

Club affiliation: CCF

Great condx! Kind of same thing that happen in SSB part; low bands were not so
succesfull (better though) but high bands were awesome.I think we have never
get so many NA stations in log on 10 meters. Also we had lot of four banders
from NA, which is nice (KC1XX was one of the 5 banders...).Anyhow I think our
country/qso total should have been higher in order to be number one in
scandinavia. Well, we did our best with semi-professional CW-team .hi hi (two
our main CW-operators had other commitments) anyway Thanks again for nice QSOs.
QSL via buro or OH6LNI.

73 es cu in next one.

de Mikko, OH4XX

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com