[3830] CQWW CW LA8W Multi-Single HP

la4dca at online.no la4dca at online.no
Mon Nov 29 12:38:47 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: LA8W
Operator(s): LA5KO LA8SDA LA9HW LA9VDA LA4DCA
Station: LA8W

Class: Multi-Single HP

  160:    186     11     62
   80:    712     26     96
   40:    751     32    112
   20:    819     36    115
   15:   1535     36    119
   10:    719     36    123
-------------------------------
Total:   4722    177    627  =  8,391,348

Comments:

Operator List: LA9HW, LA5KO, LA8SDA, LA9VDA, LA4DCA

Equipment Description:  FT1000-MP, TS850, TS940, FT1000
                        160m: Inv L + beverages
                         80m: Vertical + beverages
                         40m: 2 el beam, delta loop
                         20m: KT34XA, TH5
                         15m: 5 el beam
                         10m: KT34XA, TH5

Club Affiliation:  Lima Alfa Contest Club

Once again we had a power outage. This time we lost 2.5 hours on Sunday. Due to
the heavy winds we had this weekend, a tree fell on the power lines. Luckily no
antennas were damaged in the wind, but we had to lower the crank-up with the
KT34XA and a Force12, 2 el on 40M for several hours.
Condx were once again fabulous, and we had a great time working you all.

73 de Bjorn / LA4DCA @LA8W

http://www.qsl.net/la8w/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com