[3830] CQWW CW VE6JY SOSB/10 HP

ve6jy at oanet.com ve6jy at oanet.com
Mon Nov 29 16:31:11 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VE7AV
Station: VE6JY

Class: SOSB/10 HP
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:   1782     37    103
-------------------------------
Total:   1782     37    103  =  616,700

Comments:

Great contest from a great station. Biggest surprise
was being called by the XU7 during the last 5 minutes
of the contest. During the night was listening to KL7RA
running those Europeans. All I could hear was Rich.

-Frank VE7AV

Stats:
  USA calls   =      701
  VE calls    =      16
  N.A. calls  =      33
  S.A. calls  =      37
  Euro calls  =      401
  Afrc calls  =      12
  Asia calls  =      38
  JA calls    =      461
  Ocen calls  =      30

10m closed both nights around 0230 utc. Didn't open till 1300 on the
Saturday,
but Sunday brought an earlier opening around 0800 with many good mults heard,
but not all worked - typical one way stuff we experience.  Band opened
reliably
around 1200. By 1800 both days, the majority
of the Europe run was finshed.  All 40 z heard but missed working 22 24 39.

FT-1000MP/Alpha 77   software: TR Log
Antennas: mostly 7 el OWA style 48' boom HB yagis at 120,85 and 55 feet (not
stacked, all on separate towers)and others fixed
on JA and USA at 85 and 35'.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com