[3830] CQWW CW N4KG SOAB HP

N4KG at www02.hway.net N4KG at www02.hway.net
Mon Nov 29 11:20:58 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: SOAB HP

  160:     23     10     16
   80:    115     24     66
   40:    283     30     92
   20:    300     35     95
   15:    319     33     99
   10:    365     33    103
-------------------------------
Total:   1405    165    471  =  2,530,644

Comments:

After a heart attack in 1987 I 'retired' from competitive contesting.
Following bypass surgery in March 99, I didn't think I should push myself too
hard so I just set out to see how many countries and zones I could catch.  One
man, one radio, 90% Search and Pounce.  After 24 hours in the chair, I
broke 1M
points and had not left the radio for more than 15 minutes on a few breaks.
Conditions on 40 through 10 were OUTSTANDING.

BANDS

160 suffered from "too much to do elsewhere" and high absorption to EU
  80M activity up to 3575.  Propagation clearly favored vertical polarization
the   first night (N4KG elevated GP better than 130 ft high dipoles).
A61AJ at
2340 Sunday evening was a nice catch, completing 5 bands.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com