[3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SOAB Assisted HP

k3pp at qsl.net k3pp@qsl.net
Mon Nov 1 03:39:35 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOAB Assisted HP

  160:     20      9     15
   80:     66     14     52
   40:    130     26     83
   20:    628     40    135
   15:    521     37    127
   10:    437     35    141
-------------------------------
Total:   1802    161    553  =  3,653,538

Comments:

Wow!  What a rush!

My first big-time single-op, now that I finally have some power with the
new Acom amplifier, was a wild ride!  I apparently have some intermittent
problem with my 10m antenna.  S&P was usually OK, but it couldn't handle
sustained running.  With 10m such a hotbed, it was a shame to not run more,
but I can't complain.  I had a terrific weekend!

Someday, when I grow up, I'll have to learn the SO2R shuffle.
WAZ on 20m was a huge thrill!

Thanks everyone for the good time!

73 de Glenn K3PP (FRC rules!)

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/