[3830] K3CR(KB3AFT op) 9/99 Phone Sprint High Power Score

Jim Spence jms403 at psu.edu
Fri Oct 1 11:32:14 EDT 1999

                           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K3CR(KB3AFT op)
Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power:
1500

     Callsign of Operator: KB3AFT

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K3CR nr JIM PA

     Hours of Operation: 03:57

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         80         80
      40        103        103
      20         98         98
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      281        281   X   46 multipliers  =  12,926

     Comments:  Thanks to Jim/WA3FET for use of the station.  Sorry for
the late post, I've had about 2 exams a week for the last 3 weeks...

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT on 09/12/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_9/21/99_ Signature_James M. Spence_ Call_KB3AFT_

     Name: James M. Spence                 Call: KB3AFT
           1245 Keenan Hill Road
           Monongahela, PA  15063

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com