[3830] VE3STT - PQP So/Med Power

David Jones djones at hwcn.org
Tue Oct 12 22:52:15 EDT 1999

     PENNSYLVANIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: VE3STT                    Location: ON
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED     Power: 150W (MED)
     Exchanged Information: VE3STT nr ON

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts

     160         24        48           2         2
      80         83       166          37        37
      40         81       121.5       171       171
      20         14        21           9         9
      15          1         1.5         1         1
      10          0         0           1         1

     TOTAL      203       358         221       221

     ( 579 ) QSO points  X  ( 66 ) Multipliers  =  38,214 points
			PLUS BONUS POINTS:
     			Contacted W3HA 6 times	+   1,200 bonus pts

				    TOTAL SCORE =  39,414
	NOTE: N2SEX/3 - Listed WAR/ELK/MCK/FOR as mults (I counted WAR
			because I picked up the others elsewhere)
	      AD3E    - Listed FUL/FRA as mults (I counted FUL because
			I picked up the FRA elsewhere)
	      3 DUPES are noted in the LOG file!  But retained them without
		point credit, because this is a serial number contest.

     Comments:
 	Great PQP this year!  Had fun working ALMOST all the
	Counties.  Where was "Blair"?
	Please drop by for the annual RAC Winter Contest in
	December and make some contacts.  And don't forget the
	ONTARIO QSO PARTY in April!  73

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Name: David Jones                     Call: VE3STT

e-mail: djones at hwcn.org

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com