[3830] AD7U JARTS WW RTTY SOABLP

ad7u at juno.com ad7u at juno.com
Mon Oct 18 01:43:55 EDT 1999

What's the e-mail address to send my log to???
See everybody in the CQWW SSB as AD7U @ N6HR with a BIG signal SO(AB or
SB20)HP (1.5kw).

73 de Caleb AD7U
W7W IOTA NA-169 op
AD7U at arrl.net
http://angelfire.com/wa/ad7u

1999 JARTS WW RTTY

Call: AD7U
Op: AD7U/Caleb
Age: 16 (got some nice comments on the age)

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80         3     6     2     0   160m 1/4 wave vertical
40        29    58    11     0   Cushcraft A4S with 40m add on
20        45   103    13     9               "
15       100   237    22     9	         "
10        35    82     7     6      	   "
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    212   486    55    24

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 38,394

Stuff: Knwd TS440SAT (worked great!), 486/66 win95,
RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f

Power Output: 100w

Comments: Once again no VK's, only worked a VK4 and VK6. Main object
was to work a few new countries for my RTTY DXCC, think I worked 2 or
3 new ones. Where the hell was europe (only worked ON4AOI)!?!?!?!

Club Participation: Western Washington DX Club

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date _1999Oct18_  Signature _Caleb Skurdal_ Call _AD7U_

Caleb Skurdal
1015 N Custer St