[3830] N2MG CW SPRINT

Michael F. Gilmer MFG at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 8 22:49:06 EDT 1999

VAA26995
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

     Call used: N2MG                                           Location: NY

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: N2MG

      Exchanged Information: N2MG nr MIKE NY

     Hours of Operation: 03:54

     band      QSOs     points
      80         52         52
      40         53         53
      20         98         98
     TOTAL      203        203   X   43 multipliers  =  8,729

     Club or Team Name: YCCC  1

Had the LPT cable disconnect from the interface box just before the contest
started.
Took several minutes to track it down.
When I switched to 40M, my amp was offline for 15 minutes before I realized
it.
If I were any good at this it would have been a darn shame!

Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA
mwdink at eskimo.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com