[3830] W7WHY SSB Sprint 1999

Tom Osborne w7why at harborside.com
Sun Sep 12 05:46:12 EDT 1999

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 12-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : W7WHY
         Operator : W7WHY

         Category : SO/HP

 Default Exchange : Ser# TOM OR

             Name : Tom Osborne
          Address : 1470 S. 17th
   City/State/Zip : Coos Bay, OR 97420
          Country : United States

   80SSB      33          33         33       5
   40SSB      24          24         24       5
   20SSB      46          46         46      27

 Totals      103         103        103      37

    Final Score = 3811 points.

 Soapbox Comments

I was operating the WAE before the SPRINT started.  Boy, going
from the WAE to the SPRINT was like going from a Volkswagen to a
Corvette! Then some people we haven't seen in about 3 years
decided to visit. But it was FUN!!
 Tom W7WHY

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com