[3830] CN8WW -- WAEDC SSB M/S

Bernd Och bernd.och at boc.de
Tue Sep 21 12:53:35 EDT 1999

       WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1999

  Call: CN8WW               Country:  Morocco
  Mode: SSB                 Category: Multi Single

  BAND     QSO   QTC     Cty   Mult
  ---------------------------------
    80     417   416     (46)  184
    40     636   636     (48)  144
    20    1112  1112     (53)  106
    15    1085  1085     (51)  102
    10     701   701     (44)   88
   All    3951  3950    (242)  624  =  4,930,224

  OPs:  DL6FBL (=CN8WW)
        DL8WPX (also YB1AQS)
        SM3SGP (also SK3GW, CE3F)

  Club: Bavarian Contest Club (BCC)
  Rig:  Icom IC-775DSP + Ameritron AL-1500
  Ant:  80: Dipole sloping from 15m down to 3m height
        40: Dipole inv-vee using the same feedpoint
            (6m above the swimming pool)
        20: Tennadyne LP-6 LogPeriodic @ 6m height
        15: same as on 20m
        10: same as on 20m

  All reports sent were 59.

  Remarks:
  --------
  Really having fun. Setting up the station took only
  two hours, taking it down the same. Incidentially set
  a new World/DX record... This contest was only to try
  out our new QTH for the upcoming CQ WW.
  We will be Multi/Multi in both SSB and CW portions.
  Please check our website at http://www.dl6fbl.de/cn8ww
  We will start putting infos, daily new pictures and
  stories after our arrival on site (October 20, 1999).
  Skeds etc. can be made by Email (mailto:cn8ww at boc.de)
  BEFORE the contest (not during...).

  If you think, you are a top class CW contest operator:
  we might still need you to join our team. Why don't
  you drop me a line? mailto:dl6fbl at boc.de

  73 Ben
  DL6FBL
  CN8WW