[3830] SAC CW OH6K

jarsav at jytol.fi jarsav at jytol.fi
Wed Sep 22 16:06:08 EDT 1999

                        SCANDANAVIAN ACTIVITY CONTEST

     Call used: OH6K

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: CW

     Callsign of Operator: OH6K

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     OH6NJ, OH6UV, ex-OH6NU, OH6KSR __________________________

     Exchanged Information: OH6K RST nr

     Hours of Operation: 23:58

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
      80        228         475      39
      40        290         643      50
      20        533        1201      60
      15        332         824      55
      10         59         135      26
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL     1442        3278     230      SCORE: 753,940

     Equipment: FT1000MP, TS930S, TL922A, SB220
     Antennas: A4S + A3S 10-20m
                       1/4 wave vertical for 40m
                        ladder line fed dipole for 80m @ 10m

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Name: Keski-Suomen Radioamatoorit     Call: OH6K
           P.O.Box 109
           Jyvaskyla, FI  40101

CU next weekend => SAC SSB 1999

73 de Jarno OH6NJ