[3830] CQ WW DX RTTY - VE6SV

Gord Kosmenko gkosmenko at arrowspeed.com
Wed Sep 29 19:23:43 EDT 1999

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: VE6SV
Location:  AB

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, High Power

  Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
     80        37        68      23       4       5
     40        98       222     28     27    14
     20       222      603     22     53    17
     15       342      868     41     61    26
     10        65       153     18     19    12
--------------------------------------
Total        764    1914   132   164    74

Claimed Score: 708,180

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.4

Equipment:  FT-1000MP   -  KAM  -  HF2500

Soapbox  Comments:  My very first effort in a RTTY contest of any kind in
29 years in
                                          ham radio and 14 years in SSB/CW
HF contesting. It was a
                                          great new experience. Only had