[3830] 9A7P JIDX SO21LP Japan International Contest -- 2000

hrle at rkp.ice.hr hrle at rkp.ice.hr
Mon Apr 10 19:27:20 EDT 2000

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
      Operator: 9A6NHH               Category: 21L

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    MULTS

      160        0        0     0.00      0
       80        0        0     0.00      0
       40        0        0     0.00      0
       20        0        0     0.00      0
       15       36       36     1.00     23
       10        0        0     0.00      0

     Totals     36       36     1.00     23

                 Score: 828 points

All reports sent were 599#, unless otherwise noted.
On air: 1.3 hours

TS440S/100W - 2 ele Quad
Club Affiliation: WWYC

Remarks>
Huh, another contest this weekend. :)
This was just fun like everything this weekend. No time for serious
working.
Too bad there were just couple of loud JAs and nothing else.
So I moved from contest to contest, from band to band for almost whole
Sunday. Events of the weekend were Formula 1 Grand Prix and my friend's
18th birthday. Yeah Schumacher and Happy B-day 9A6NCM!

73 de 9A6NHH - Hrle (16 yrs)

9A7P Contest 1 Op.Team
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/
e-mail: hrle at rkp.ice.hr