[3830] CX9AU JIDX HF CONTEST 2000 20MTS LOW POWER

DANIEL NEVES cx9au at internet.com.uy
Wed Apr 12 05:18:39 EDT 2000

                        JA INTERNATIONAL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Apr-00, 08-Apr-00, 09-Apr-00

    Callsign Used : CX9AU
        Operators : DANIEL NEVES (CX9AU)

         Category : 20 MTS LOW POWER

 Default Exchange : 59913

             Name : DANIEL NEVES
          Address : IRLANDA 1945 APTO 302
   City/State/Zip : MONTEVIDEO 11400
          Country : Uruguay
   QSL VIA KA5TUF
   cx9au at internet.com.uy
   www.qsl.net/cx9au

        Team/Club : RADIO CLUB URUGUAYO

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones

   20CW      217         215        214        40

 Totals      217         215        214        40     (21 HOURS ON)

    Final Score =3D 8560 points.
=20
TX/RX: FT 707
ANTENA: V DIPOLE 25 MTS HIGH
PROPAGATION NO GOOD ON 20, WAS IMPOSIBLE FOR ME REPEAT MY 1999 =
PARTICIPATION (ACTUAL SOUTH=20
AMERICA 20MTS LP RECORD) BUT I=B4M HAPPY BECAUSE JA=B4S LISENT ME =
WITHOUT CONDITIONS.=20
(I USE ONLY A DIPOLE AND GIVE 3 OR 5 db HANDICAP)THIS YEAR HAVE TIME TO =
SLEEP AND GO TO THE PARK
WITH MY FAMILY.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations =
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the =
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards =
Committee.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com