[3830] W7GG JIDX HB SO SCORE

Bob Wruble ai7b at teleport.com
Mon Apr 17 13:29:35 EDT 2000

    JA INTERNATIONAL DX HI BAND CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Apr-00, 08-Apr-00, 09-Apr-00

    Callsign Used : W7GG
        Operators : BOB, W7GG

         Category : SO/AB/HP

 Default Exchange : 5NN 03

             Name : Robert S. Wruble
          Address : 13031 SW Meadows Ln.
   City/State/Zip : Culver, OR  97734
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WVDXC

   20CW       57          57         57      25
   15CW       94          94         93      31
   10CW      149         149        298      35

 Totals      300         300        448      91

 Final Score = 40,768 points.

 COMMENTS:  Activity to low to sustain interest although I had planned
 a serious effort.  Sunny WX and many outdoor projects lured me from
 the dull drums!!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.