[3830] WA3HAE FQP2K SOAB/LP

WA3HAE at aol.com WA3HAE at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 19:32:08 EDT 2000

2000 FLORIDA QSO PARTY

     Call used: WA3HAE                                         Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED       Low Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3HAE

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: WA3HAE RST PA

     Hours of Operation: 19:58

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
      40         30       120           4         8  3 el inv vee @ 50'
      20        166       664         137       274  KT34XA @ 57'
      15         40       160          24        48       "
      10          5        20           3         6       "
     TOTAL      241       964         168       336

     ( 1300 ) QSO points  X  ( 132 ) Multipliers  =  171,600 points

     Club or Team Name: WEEKEND WARRIORS

     Comments: What a feeling to get the SWEEP! Thanks to WA4IMC/M for
     the last one on fone (JEF). All of the mobile teams were SUPER.
     Thanks to all who QSY'd to give out the other mode. See you all
     again next year. Conditions on 10 & 15 stunk from here.....
     Equipment: TS850S/AT @ 100 W, antennae listed above, 486/66 with
     NA10.47 and DVP.
     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Date_04/30/00 Signature_Keith A. Pederson___________ Call_WA3HAE_____

     Name: KEITH A. PEDERSON               Call: WA3HAE
           132 SHARP RD
           WHITE OAK, PA  15131

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com