[3830] N5KB Score for NAQP-CW

Ihry, MD Michael 8594 IHRYMD at gvl.esys.com
Mon Aug 7 09:44:09 EDT 2000

2000 NCJ NORTH  AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N5KB                                           Location: TX

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     Exchanged Information: N5KB MIKE TX

     Hours of Operation: 2:22

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160          0           0       0
      80          2           2       2
      40         20          20      11
      20         13          13      12
      15          0           0       0
      10          0           0       0
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL       35          35      25      SCORE: 875

     Club or Team Name: North Texas Contest Club

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/05/2000

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com