[3830] VE3RZ SOAB mixed 24hour.

Tony Osman aosman at home.com
Tue Aug 8 22:48:36 EDT 2000

2000 Islands on the Air

CALL USED - VE3RZ

[x] Single Operator 24 Hours, All Mode

               CW                                                PHONE
BAND  QSOs   Points  Multipliers   QSOs   Points   Multipliers
80            0           0            0                 0            0
0
40            5          63           4                 0            0
0
20           56       552          29              70          774
38
15           27       225          10              49          567
28
10            0           0             0                0             0
0

2181   X          109            =         237,729
points          multipliers                   score

TS850S 100w to R7000 at 12ft above ground.

Good fun, lots of islands activated, certainly helped my IOTA listings,
managed to work about 40 new ones in this contest.  See you all in the next
one

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. "

Tony Osman, VE3RZ
2461 Woburn Cres
Oakville, Ontario