[3830] K0OU WAE SO AB HP

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Mon Aug 14 01:31:36 EDT 2000

                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: K0OU                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40       9     9      7     21
       20      79    75     23     46
       15      18    18     10     20
       10       0     0      0      0

    Totals    106   102     40     87 = 18,096

Equipment Description: TS-940S, Alpha 374(900 w)
                                   C4SXL at 65'
                                   166 Mhz pentium w/CT9

Club Affiliation: SMC

Soapbox: Some very loud Europeans in here but not a whole lot of callers.
The QTC's make this contest unique and fun. Took a while to get the hang
of letting the computer send the QTC's.
Tnx for the activity.--K0OU

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Steve Lufcy  K0OU