[3830] NAQP SSB KI7WX SO

ki7wx at aol.com ki7wx at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 14:28:52 EDT 2000

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: KI7WX
Operator(s): KI7WX
Station: KI7WX

Class: SO
QTH: NC

  160:     12      6
   80:     35     20
   40:     63     30
   20:     71     30
   15:     77     29
   10:     60     16
----------------------
Total:    318    131  =  41,658

Club/Team: PVRC Part-time #1

Comments:

10M was more like the California QSO party than an NAQP. There were scatter
contacts to be made on 10M which was fun but not all that productive. Should
have worked more DX on 15M and I missed prime time on 20 and 40 - that's what
happens when you part-time. The 1/4 wave 80M antenna was erected quickly
Saturday morning and with not too much of a surprise it played like crap.
Something else will replace it for fall. 20M and 40M will be a lot more fun in
about a month when the beams go up on tower #2.

Thanks to everyone that QSYed with/for me even when the path was dubious to
non-existent. NAQP is always a great time and I really like all the band
hopping.

Cheers,

Mark
KI7WX