[3830] 10 meter NAQP Conditions from the Black Hole

Greg Fields k0ob at uswest.net
Mon Aug 21 22:53:02 EDT 2000

Wow, it hurts to read all those comments about
great conditions on 10! Here in Minnesota at the
KT0R multi effort we worked 11 mults on 10 and that
was a struggle. I kept checking 10 and there was no
stateside to speak of, only South America and some
ZL's and VK's late in the day. 15 wasn't even that good
here with 31 mults and I was on that band most of the
afternoon while the other rig was on 20.

Our 1293 x 201 looked good at 1:00 A.M. Sunday but doesn't
look so good now, hi.

Life in the black hole. You guys further South should really
try it once to appreciate what you have!

73,

Greg K0OB

>10 was great here too.  Think we introduced a lot of new hams to
contesting hi.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com