[3830] S58T ANARTS RTTY SO AB HP score

Miro Cadez miro.cadez at siol.net
Tue Aug 22 19:14:10 EDT 2000

20 500

15 600

10 900

-----------

Total 2400

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 16.011888

Software: K6STI RITTY 2.38 + WF1B 4.5B

Rig: IC-775DSP + S58T homebrew amp 2x QY5/500

Power Output: 1000 W

Antennas : KLM KT34-XA at 24m for 20,15,10

40M3-3 el beam at 21m for 40

single el.delta loop for 80

Operating time-30h 00 min -shown also in s58t.all=20

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations

established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct

and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the

decisions of the Awards Committee."

Ljubljana 01.JULY 2000 Miro Cadez S58T

Comment:

My second participation in ANARTS.Comparing to 1999,

achieved better results on all bands,except on 15m,

where Eu missed good condx to W6/W7.Despite OS and QRO

troubles here, it was an realy pleasant contest with

many stations and high activity all the time.

(After the contest I noticed that it was the first one

on which I didn't ask myself:"What am I doing here in the=20

middle of the night!?")=20

Thanks to everybody and hope to see you all again !

Miro Cadez S58T

Cesta na Brod 32

Ljubljana-Crnuce

SLOVENIA