[3830] Re: Re: SARTG RTTY 2000 Claimed Scores - II

MM0BYC at aol.com MM0BYC at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 13:58:20 EDT 2000

As long as my call has been placed in the list of question:

See Re: SARTG RTTY 2000 Claimed Scores - II

I'd like to respond:

If someone wants to buy me another radio for contesting that would be nice.
I somehow just get by with the one olde faithful TenTec.
I'd even settle for something with a hundred watts output as that would add
about 3dB to my current setup.

A tower would be nice as well... Though, the neighbours would probably be
scared.
An amplifier, gees ... probably be too complicated for my simple brain.
A beam ... would that mean I had to rotate it as well?

I'll just stick to my simple setup and if I manage to break or get close to a
million occasionally, that's enough.

If my statement that I operated in accordance to the rules isn't satisfactory
to someone used to California Kilowatts and all that . . .  oh well let 'em
whinge.

Cheers to all who were disparaged unfairly,
73,
Rich MM0BYC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com