[3830] CQWW CW OE2S M/S HP

Wolfgang.klier at ascom.at Wolfgang.klier at ascom.at
Fri Dec 1 10:31:29 EST 2000

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: OE2S
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:    225      9     55
   80:    594     21     82
   40:   1139     34    123
   20:    828     38    135
   15:   1265     35    129
   10:   1203     36    140
-------------------------------
Total:   5254    173    664  =  9,404,532

Club/Team: Bavarian contest Club (BCC)

Comments:

Thanks to our guest operators DL2NBU and DL6RAI who really helped us to boost
the score. Almost doubled to old OE record.

Happy to see that our new set-up is working, but there is still space for
improvements. Congrats to RU1A, we heard you working Ws on 20m in the second
night without hearing anybody else on the band, funny aurora!

Ops.: DL2NBU, DL6RAI, OE2GEN, OE2LCM, OE2VEL

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com