[3830] CQWW CW IH9P (OK1FUA) SOSB/40 HP

OL5Y OK1FUA
Sun Dec 3 21:01:06 EST 2000

Call            QSO   Zone Cty SO2R Time    Score  Club
DX SOSB/40 HP
IH9P (OK1FUA)   3133   30  117      40  1,271,697  Czech Contest Club

Operation time: 40 hours
S&P time: 8 h 20 min

Ant: 4-Square, dipole @ 17m, vertical 25m
Rig: IC-756, ACOM 2000

I have just returned from my trip to Pantelleria Island. Many thanks
to everyone who gave me points and called me! And also for patience
because of huge pileups. The contest was fantastic and I am looking
forward to next year SO SB 40m.
It was big adventure, because we had small traffic accident on the way
there and we had big problems to get spare part for the car. We had to
spend on Sicily 5 days more than we expected. But thanks to Sicilian
guys and especially Joe, IT9BLB, finally everything came right.
I would like also to thank to Mauro, IT9ZMX, for his help in renting of
substitutional van and Paolo, I8QLS, for back-up TRX.

73!

Martin Huml
OK1FUA, in the contests: OL5Y, IH9/OL5Y, IH9P, S586U (WRTC 2000)
OL5Y at contesting.com
Contest Team Pantelleria - IH9P - CQWWDX SSB MULTI/MULTI
http://www.qsl.net/ih9p/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com