[3830] CQWW CW VE7SV SOSB/10 LP

Dale_Green at CdnAir.Ca Dale_Green at CdnAir.Ca
Mon Dec 4 12:20:45 EST 2000

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7SV
Station: VE7SV

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Mt Thom,BC

   10:   1592     34    116
-------------------------------
Total:   1592     34    116  =  587,250

Club/Team: BCDX Club

Comments:

Fiday night was very good to JA but the band did not go long
prior to closing as it usualy does with good condx.Sat. morning
was fairly good to Eu and I was able to S&P many good mults but
could not run.Sat evening was able to work UK9AA,a UN7 and a VU
just as the bad closed for the night.A hourly vigil throughout
the night did not produce any sign of signals across the pole.
Sunday morning at sunrise signals on 10 were non existent so I
decided to check 160 meters looking for NEW countries.I found
A61AJ CQ'ing on 1821 khz and after one quick call he was in the
log.This QSO was the highlight of the contest for me!!10 meters
opened late and of course the flare made qso's slow and difficult
for most of Sunday.I had fun and I thank everyone for the contacts.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com