[3830] ARRL10 KN5H SO CW HP

kn5h at earthlink.net kn5h at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 20:20:39 EST 2000

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KN5H
Operator(s): KN5H
Station:

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: az
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   1108    118
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1108    118  =  522,976

Lotsa JA, little EU. Logged all duped Qs as not sure who can copy CW any more.
Hope log checker DELETE all KN5S contacts. Had lots of people thinking I was
KN5S. I am not. Dont send any buro cards to KN5S either cuz Mark is tired of
paying for them. Amazed how a VA3 kept calling CQ with his pooter signing his
call as UA3. Regardless, a good test despite condx and XYL whining about
holiday chores and me just sitting there calling CQ contest. Some day I wanna
grow up to be W4ZV and KC7V, or go to 6Y5 for this one.

Rig: ts 850, Alpha 91b
Ant: Crashcraft A3 at 28 ft with 2 ropes for rotors

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com